Monday, November 22, 2021

just because

 assalamualaikum and hi


it feels liberating to be able to write again. i mean like this. to say these words. not that anybody restricted me before. azrul in fact begged me to write more. but i was just meh. maybe life was too much. life is much too as i am speaking. i dont know what but my hormones are pushing me right now lol ahh at my age, this could only be caused by some family planning pills.


i guess it could mean that i need some time to adjust, tune, align?


family is great. azrul's career is going on great. kids are healthy alhamdulillah. parents are healthy too. nothing to complain. this perfect moments seem perfect. Allah is the greatest.


me. how about me? you know as a mom, when i became a mom, i signed up for limbo. i have no idea for how long this limbo is going to last, but im there now. turned 35 i think i am handling limbo better.


also talking about being 35, is it normal that i feel like i want life to begin now. what the hell im 35 with a family, what else to begin? or is this an MCO effect? you feel me?



a random pic of me and the love my life. see azrul's ring? well its gone now, lost it masa camping kat kaki genting. please notice my star and moon bracelet thank you azrul mehehe



talk




ps: i know i should write about our 3d2n camping experience but wait aaaa XD



No comments: