Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Random post because why not.

Assalamualaikum~

Im trying to write regularly. I have a dayre account. I wrote there from time to time but it doesnt feel right. And i also have a lettrs account. Which is nicer than dayre but i guess blogger is so much better. Better access probably.

It is just that writing makes me feel better at times. Focusing on the positive. Contrary with lang leav ye ena. Hehe

Anyway, i miss my husbanddd. He's coming home. After a long week in the sea. And the big flood. May Allah protect him & us all.

Ps: im wondering of what to ask him to buy me once he gets here.

2 comments:

AAINA said...

I misssssssss you hereeee like really misss to read something that actually makes me think! welcome back kakak sayangggg

Ansari Azrul said...

Aina- i miss you moreee. Haha r u sure my writings are worth thinking about. Not ilmiah summore. No kualitas. Haha. Im a boring old housewife. Watch out for more boring posts. XD