Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Overwhelmed by You

assalamualaikum and hi!


i just watched the latest episode from the latest season of The Big Bang Theory. and its the wedding of Sheldon and Amy! i am honestly touched with the vows because I've been watching the characters developed for some time and also currently watching Young Sheldon. kind of overwhelming to see Sheldon found his true love. the two are so cute together. here are the vows.

 ...


"Sheldon, when I was a little girl I used to dream about my wedding, but eventually I stopped because I thought that day would never come, and then I met you," Amy started. "From that first moment in that coffee shop, I knew that there was something special between us. Even though I did work on a study that disapproved love at first sight."
"I loved that study the moment I read it," Sheldon says. "Ironic, huh?"
Amy continued: "Clearly I was wrong, because I felt something that day and those feelings have only gotten stronger with time. I can't imagine loving you more than I do right now. But I felt that way yesterday, and the day before yesterday, and the day before that."
"Is that growth linear or accelerating?" Sheldon asks.
"Accelerating," Amy responds.
"Oh, maybe we can graph it out," Sheldon starts before Leonard interrupts them so the wedding can continue.
"Sheldon, I don't know what the future holds, but I know that I've never been happier than I am in this moment marrying you," Amy concludes, as Mark Hamill begins to tear up and says he needs a minute to compose himself.
After Amy's kind words, Sheldon finds himself overcome with emotion and, for the first time, speechless.
"Amy... I usually know exactly what to say, but in this moment, I have no words," Sheldon says. "I guess... I'm overwhelmed by you. In a good way, not in the elevator in a haunted mansion way."
He continued: "Even if I can't tell you now how I feel, I will spend my life showing you how much I love you."







i started watching The Big Bang Theory when i was pregnant with Muaz. so much time to kill i guess and i was hooked since. can't wait for next season. because the latest episode from Young Sheldon mentioned something about Sheldon's children! so they could be having kids after all (Sheldon hates kids)

ok that is all byeeee~



yours,
ansari


No comments: