Monday, September 11, 2017

crown fixed

assalamualaikum


hi



i feel fat. no. i am fat. there. another usual statement right? my friends and family are actually tired of hearing that so you're next. lol. but when i say that to my husband that, he'd make a i-told-you-so-face and say "do something about it". since i can no longer blame muaz and breastfeeding, the reality is hitting me hard in the face. smack! but, im gonna enjoy my peanut butter sandwich and all ice cream i can get for now. im just glad im healthy. eher.

its monday guys! back to your usual in front of computer routine? or munching in front of the tv? im the second category i must say. and life is kind so far alhamdulillah. ahh see so much to be gratful for. why whine? 

so yesterday i was waiting for husband to take us out for weekend day out as per usual, but azrul insisted that i go out alone. i mean, all by myself. i have been so dependant on him, i wouldnt know what to do alone! so i asked maksu to accompany me, kill time and wonder around shopping. yes, i got shoes and boy oh boy padini is having a big sale until 17th of september you should go! what we did was, we went shopping, eating macaroons, sushi and cups and cups of tealive and juiceworks. i peed like 3 times there. and it was fun. my maksu is always there when i need her. she's this earth i need to channel out my negative feelings and thought as i am hers i hope. she left her kids to her husband, my paksu too. so, thank you paksu and my beloved husband for taking care of the kids, i heard you had a great time yourself bringing the kids to playground and blow bubbles. of course at the end of the day, i suddenly miss the kids and him as i saw many couple with kids, reminded me of my own, so i rushed home.

i must say, it is nice to get out once in a while with no kids and husband, just me and myself especially me being a stay-at-home-mother. and i am thankful i have a very considerate husband that he always look out for my mental health lol. but seriously, any mothers would love to go out with their friends and for a few minutes forget about life at home and actually focus on herself, what she wants to eat, instead of thinking about what other tiny humans to eat, walk at her pace, stop anywhere for how long she wants. and at this, the husband needs to be a considerate human being and see his partner as a human being who has needs to communicate with the outside world and do whatever she wishes. and my husband always let me go out do my things, in fact this is not the first time i went out with maksu or any of my friends. its just a few times in a year thing. most of the time of course lah i prefer to go out with my honey bunny kan buat ape pegi dengan orang lain. but its a nice gesture, good husbands would do that.

ok lah for today. im sort of still figuring things out with this mary kay thing im doing, but my kit arrived yesterday so im pretty enthusiastic who wouldnt right? i got a big box of skincare and makeup kot. its like a present i got from myself. ok ok that's it then byeeee.







No comments: