Tuesday, August 15, 2017

clouds and rainy days

assalamualaikum

hi


and so i found a job online, applied for it and got called the same day. so i was a tad bit excited. mostly because its just a few kilometers away and it pays well. i went to the interview the other day, and pretty sad to say i might not get it. it never took this long for a company to call me and tell me i got the job, at least never happened to me. my husband told me to take my mind off of it and assume i dont get it. easier said than done? pretty bumped because i kinda look forward to it. i was the most excited about it. boohoo. mom and husband sounded like they didnt approve. and i dont know what has gotten into me. i was fine being a housewife (as in my previous post), but suddenly, the opportunity and all the possibilities, suddenly i see a new me, and i can feel fire burning inside me telling me i can do things i havent done in years. ugh i hate this feeling. nonetheless, even in the midst of your doubts and worries, you encouraged me to attend the interview, and maybe towards the end of it said "hey, maybe we can do this?" lol

yeah, we never leave the kids to anybody other than our family members. and the longest was like 4 hours? maybe? my husband is very cautious and he doesn't like leaving the kids to strangers. with the child abuse cases on the rise. and i know he wants to keep his head worry-free. when the kids are with me, he doesnt have to worry, right? knowing the kids are fine with their mother, me. this applies to me too lah. but we kind of looked into baby sitters around here, and we found a number of baby sitter we think fit to care for the kids, making us think that "this is doable" you know? and the people around us too, being very supportive, encouraging me to work, offer to babysit the kids, suggesting babysitters and taskas here. i mean, if i actually get a job someday, im sure it wont be a problem at all. 

well, baby steps.. baby steps. together right ayah? lol the kids dont have much choice here but to think about it, it gives them new experience, having friends and play dates. (we're trying to say all positive things here lol)

all in all, im just carried away with the weather. hey, more reasons for coffeeeee.






ps: i have been watching gossip girl and suddenly it gives me headache

No comments: