Tuesday, May 31, 2016

I have a new boyfriend

Assalamualaikum

Finally a post. Hehe. Alhamdulillah i am now a mother of two beautiful children, a girl and a boy. All praise to Allah i have given birth to a healthy baby boy on 19th of May at 840pm. It was a whole new experience so much different from when i was giving birth to Zahra. But still i did it naturally without any help of epidural or god-forbid csection. Baby is sleeping soundly next to me. His sister too. I have gained my strength to do most chores but as instructed by my mom and mil and especially husband, im only allowed to take care of the little one. Other things can wait. Even zahra. Confinement 101.

It feels like i have a gajilion things to say. And they are racing in my head right now. But i'll keep it at the littlest things; the beautiful morning of listening to my husband reciting quran in the middle of all of us, and then zahra's voice calling him "ayah" and tuck right beside her dad. Later, baby's sighs and yawns join the melody of my morning. And everyone kiss one another with all the masam milk smell. The best kind of good morning i can ever ask for. And i thank Allah for that.

InsyaAllah the story of how i deliver another human into this world will follow. When im not occupied with the two babies.

Ps: Does my life change? Of course. I have a little man now. Hehe.

No comments: