Sunday, October 4, 2015

A bun

Assalamualaikum

Hi

We're at husband's kampung. Long story short, i'm pregnant. Surprise! Lol. I dont think i have any cravings just yet being that our sweet pea is still very small. And alhamdulillah i have no serious morning sickness. Pretty much like when i was pregnant with zahra. I need my snacking to keep my stomach full so i wont vomit air. Or have a nausea from the flatulence. All in all, im very happy with my conditions. There are worse right?

Anddd, one thing. I just have this urge to eat this one particular sour fruit, cermai. Not that jeruk kind of cermai. I daydreamed about young cermais. An out of nowhere, my mouth will be filled with a waterfall of saliva. Ouh just the thought of it. Anddd, apparently, my beloved mil has a family member who sells jeruk cermai which she asked where does she get all the fresh cermais and she got some for me! Yay! Alhamdulillah. I dont think that this is a craving, maybe just an urge to eat something sour. And this evening, i ate some of the cermai and they were wonderful! Perfectly like i imagined. Maybe even better. Because my pregnant hormones kicked in and affected my taste buds and honestly and seriously, i didnt think they were sour at all! God that is so satisfying. And i ate them with salt. Um um so gewd~

Ok, so lets talk about the father of the bun in the oven lol. He's over the moon about me being pregnant. He smiles every single night before bed. And he'd do most of the housework especially doing the dishes. And what im so grateful of right now is, him taking care of zahra. You see, a child can sense when her mother is pregnant with another baby. Idk how but old people say that. And zahra proves it. I talked about work before this remember? I was sure i can leave zahra for work because she can bottle feed now. But after my pregnancy she totally resist the formula milk which puzzles us. After brief explanation by my mom, i get it that she's jealous of the baby and she wants to get back to breastfeed and hug me all the time. Considering my on off feverish conditions and flatulence and nauseas, husband is very helpful with bottlefeeding zahra patiently until she's surely full. I love my husband so much right now. Huhu.

Anddd, about that work i said, i said goodbye. Lol. Who am i kidding, i still get job interview offers but who will hire a pregnant lady? Plus, even if i get the job, i dont think i can cope being pregnant and doing another job from 9 to 5. Maybe this is the hikmah about me not getting my dreamjob.. i get a dreamjob of being a mother of two. Hehe

Please pray for our health. Umi and baby wishes everyone good night. Actually i just made husband went out to buy kuetiau goreng basah because im hungry. And i just ate it and i cant sleep just yet. I dont wanna be fat before the actual bump right? Lol


Ps: along and i will be having a baby next year insyaAllah. So mak and abah will have 2 extra grandchildren next year. Haha.

Very small ps: i never experienced any of this with zahra and i thank Allah with so much gratitude. Alhamdulillah. Lots of love to my fil and mil for your concerns and love. Also to my in law siblings. Its such a happy feeling to see faces ignite when they know that im pregnant. Especially to husband, thank you for what you have done and what you will be doing in less than 8 months. I really want to cherish this. <3

No comments: